Andor modding ideas.

Well we got 3 episodes out now, So, why not make a topic about stuff you think is cool and would like to see in the game.

I like the Bryrar pistol. It looks slightly difference to the one in game. (I presume it is a Bryar pistol lol)

spacer.png

I also think the Uniform of the Imperial Mining guards was pretty cool.

spacer.png

Circa and Lancelot like this

Those three episode have provided so much content to choose from.

Cassian's blaster could indeed be the Bryar pistol. In that case, we've already got one, as AshuraDX made one in 2017. And of course there's the Jedi Outcast version. As Ashura's design is very much like the one from Andor, we could tick that one off the list.

The mining guard uniform also looks very interesting. A great thing about it is that the colours are bright, which offers a great reference for modelers.

Bubbles likes this
1 hour ago, Lancelot said:

Those three episode have provided so much content to choose from.

Yea. in particular environments.

I'm hoping for some good detention areas on Imperial ships personally, I think it is pretty cool that its set in a time period we know but a lot of the designs and the look of things are quite unique. Some good opportunity for some unique maps.

Lancelot likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

Another thing that does have potential is the uniform worn by the Imperials on Aldhani. It's a combination of the outfit and the armor worn by Imperial officers.

andor-1x06-2840255.jpg?itok=onZfTxg5

There is even an action figure of Cassian with the uniform. Could be used as a good reference.

STAR-WARS-THE-BLACK-SERIES-CASSIAN-ANDOR

Speaking of action figures, there is also one for Vel Sartha. She has become one of my favourite characters of the show (especially since the episode "The Eye"), and I would love to see a model of her being made one day.

f56245x00-main-22-online-2000sq.jpg

On 16.10.2022 at 16:23, Lancelot said:

Еще одна вещь, у которой есть потенциал, — это униформа, которую носят имперцы на Альдхани. Это сочетание экипировки и доспехов, которые носят имперские офицеры.

andor-1x06-2840255.jpg?itok=onZfTxg5

Есть даже фигурка Кассиана в униформе. Можно использовать как хороший справочник.

Some time ago I had a desire to deal with the Imperials. I like the updated design of the army troopers. I think they are easy to make with a simple kitbash. I could use the Hapslash officer and the unfinished source of the Vade Parvis technician as a basis, as well as fragments of the Shoretrooper models by Scerendo. The points and armor can be taken directly from the mudtrooper model from Pinball FX, but they will have to be brought to an adequate form.

Lancelot likes this