Gauging Interest In Mandalorian Themed Maps

Which Potential Mandalorian Themed Location Would You Like To See Mapped?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which scene from the Mandalorian season 2 would you like to see mapped?

• The Imperial Gozanti Freighter, leaving the black market harbor port on Trask
    • The Imperial Refinery on Morak
    • Mos Pelgo / Freetown bandit raid.
    • Typhon and the Jedi ruins.

Im nearing completion of my main map project, and thinking to the future about the next location -   I have a few ideas,  and hope for your input on which map would be most interesting!

Ideas and thoughts welcome!

Typhon and the Jedi ruins.

Do you mean Tython?

I think the Morak location would be cool to have in JKA, personally. I love Tython too but that set was pretty barebones. Might be cool as a duel map with how small it was.

Spelling!   

Yes, Tython would probably be better suited for a dual map.    I had an idea for a king of the hill type siege map, though a duel version probably is easier to realize.

The Morak refinery is another favorite that I thought would be a fun creation.     A storming the fortress type map would be fum to build.

I have ideas for all of the above! 

Personally I'd say out of a mappers oppinion, despite the bare surroundings, Tython looks like a fun challenge for me as a mapper with a love for outdoor terrain.

But honestly, why gauging? I think i said this before somewhere but if you heart lies into it, who cares what others think? If you personally want to create all of them, why not? I made maps in the past, none /few would play i deemed a masterpiece, or maps that people simply loved (my clan's swoopbike track was a killer back in 2005), while i thought it was a fun thing to do in between.