I have a problem with OpenJK SP

A long time ago, but a long time (maybe 6 years), I had installed OpenJK in my Gamedata, at first I thought that I did not install it correctly, given the problem that I will present later. But just yesterday I decided to install it again, when I installed it I ran into the same error as that time, the lights on my maps were chaotically out of place all over the map. I still don't know why, I have some theories as to why. 1: Maybe it's because of the GTK Radiant I use (it's version 1.5). 2: Something explodes with the GLdirect or something similar. The problem with these theories, with the exception of the second one, is that it tries to place another map created with GTK Radiant 1.5, specifically the Gully of the Mist map created by Boddo (it is in JKhub), it specifies that it was made in GTK Radiant 1.5, so either I use another GTK Radiant the problem goes the other way, I attach reference images:

With JKA (normal):

Test001

With OpenJK SP:

Test001

I don't know if I'm the first with this problem, nor do I think it's my computer, when the same thing happened to me it was 6 years ago, I had another computer but the problem was the same. I hope someone has an answer on this, I don't know what it is. If anyone knows please help me to fix this error, I ask for your help.

• scp_chaos1 changed the title to I have a problem with OpenJK SP

Hm, it's hard to tell what causes the issue without access to the map nor the compile settings you used. My guess is that you are using external lightmaps?

Using GLdirect is always a bad idea tbh. We have the source code. If you encounter problems regarding rendering (without GLdirect), open an issue on the OpenJK Github page, so it can be fixed properly.