Looking for a Jedi Outcast map

Hi guys,

Can you help? I've recently been collecting all the older 2000s games from my glory days when PC gaming was life.... and JK II Outcast is one of my top favourite memories. 

There's a map that I used to play on all the time in multiplayer but I can't find it anywhere! Anyone got any ideas of the name by the following description...

So you spawned outside on a platform that looked towards a building with an entrance and upper levels. You could fall off the platform into oblivion and die.

Inside you had empty swimming pools, and you could look at cameras to check where other players were. There was also a secret space with a rail gun inside that you could shoot down a corridor obliterating anyone who's inside the corridor. 

I'm hoping so bad that someone remembers playing this map and can tell me where I can download it.

Thanks!

Droidy365 likes this
  • Lancelot changed the title to Looking for a Jedi Outcast map
16 hours ago, Fonzy said:

Hi guys,

Can you help? I've recently been collecting all the older 2000s games from my glory days when PC gaming was life.... and JK II Outcast is one of my top favourite memories. 

There's a map that I used to play on all the time in multiplayer but I can't find it anywhere! Anyone got any ideas of the name by the following description...

So you spawned outside on a platform that looked towards a building with an entrance and upper levels. You could fall off the platform into oblivion and die.

Inside you had empty swimming pools, and you could look at cameras to check where other players were. There was also a secret space with a rail gun inside that you could shoot down a corridor obliterating anyone who's inside the corridor. 

I'm hoping so bad that someone remembers playing this map and can tell me where I can download it.

Thanks!

Have you taken a look at this website? http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi Outcast/Maps/

It contains a lot, if not all, mods from jk2files.com and jk3files.com. Maybe you'll find that map there.

Fonzy likes this