Obi-Wan's blaster from the Disney+ Series

10 hours ago, Untold Prophecy said:

Would someone be willing to make Obi-Wan's blaster from the show as a replacement for the DL-44 in JKA?

spacer.png

And another image:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/5a/Obi-Wan_Kenobi_Part_II.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20220527064944

I've added another image of the blaster to your post.

We should collect more reference images. The more images of the blaster we have, the better will be the basis for the modeler. At the moment, we only have very brief moments in which the blaster is seen. Unless the blaster is a specific type that has been already featured in Star Wars, we may have to wait for more images.

Untold Prophecy likes this
11 minutes ago, Lancelot said:

I've added another image of the blaster to your post.

We should collect more reference images. The more images of the blaster we have, the better will be the basis for the modeler. At the moment, we only have very brief moments in which the blaster is seen. Unless the blaster is a specific type that has been already featured in Star Wars, we may have to wait for more images.

I actually have a very good shot of the prop, but I can't seem to upload images from my phone to a post. Trying to find URLs has proven difficult. 

On 6/9/2022 at 8:39 AM, Untold Prophecy said:

I actually have a very good shot of the prop, but I can't seem to upload images from my phone to a post. Trying to find URLs has proven difficult. 

Use Imgur or Imbb to upload and link to images. We don't allow image uploads because server space is expensive. 🙂