Searching for Ahsoka Tano Clone Wars Sabers (reverse grip) - Jedi Academy

Hello all!  Apologies if the is the wrong place for this.  I've been searching google, as well as the website, but I may just be bad at formatting my searches!

I am looking for Ahsoka Tano's lightsabers from the Clone Wars TV series.  I have found them in the Movie Sabers pack, and they work great, both the regular and the shoto.  However, I am looking for the same sabers in reverse grip.  I've found other reverse grip mods, but none with her sabers.  I found a season 7 Ahsoka model that I am going to do a single player playthrough with, but I would like the reverse grip sabers to go along with it.

If anything like what I am looking for exists, I would greatly appreciate be pointed in the right direction.

5 hours ago, FentV1rus said:

Hello all!  Apologies if the is the wrong place for this.  I've been searching google, as well as the website, but I may just be bad at formatting my searches!

I am looking for Ahsoka Tano's lightsabers from the Clone Wars TV series.  I have found them in the Movie Sabers pack, and they work great, both the regular and the shoto.  However, I am looking for the same sabers in reverse grip.  I've found other reverse grip mods, but none with her sabers.  I found a season 7 Ahsoka model that I am going to do a single player playthrough with, but I would like the reverse grip sabers to go along with it.

If anything like what I am looking for exists, I would greatly appreciate be pointed in the right direction.

Did you mean the Lightsaber Hilt Collection?

Ahsoka's lightsabers are definitely in it. But I don't know if there is a backhand version of it.