Help with Escape: Yavin IV

Hello, I recently installed this mod and was playing around for a bit and went back to some of the old campaign maps. All of them seemed to be fine except for T1_danger, which had missing sand textures. I removed EY4 and determined it was the problem. Does anyone know if I can fix this without breaking the mod?

You need to find out why exactly it breaks that texture. Maybe it changes the associated shader? I would take a look at the .shader files of EY4 and see if any of them are for the sand in t1_danger, provided you know what texture that is. Also check the console to see if there are any error messages on t1_danger.

@fen_bandit

Like I mentioned on Reddit, you should have that mod installed in the Gamedata folder outside the base folder so it doesn't mess with the core game. Most story mods are like that. If you notice the ZIP file you downloaded for it had a .bat file and a folder. Put both of those in the Gamedata folder, not the base folder. When you want to play that mod, double click the bat file and it will load straight into the mod. Otherwise launch the game normally to play the base game.