Z-6 rotary blaster cannon

• Lancelot changed the title to Z-6 rotary blaster cannon
2 hours ago, jamesjames said:

Well, I managed to replace one of the unused weapons in the game code with the Z-6 model. But, unfortunately, it cannot be taken into the hands of the player.

Do you mean that you were able to add that weapon to the game, but the player doesn't hold the gun if picked up? If so, that's because there is no specific animation for that kind of weapon, as nobody has designed it yet.

If you added that weapon to the game, could you post some screenshots to prove it? Maybe someone could help you further.

7 hours ago, Lancelot said:

Do you mean that you were able to add that weapon to the game, but the player doesn't hold the gun if picked up? If so, that's because there is no specific animation for that kind of weapon, as nobody has designed it yet.

If you added that weapon to the game, could you post some screenshots to prove it? Maybe someone could help you further.

On one of the Russian forums (I'm from Ukraine, I know the language) I found a post of a guy who added a Z-6 model to WP_RAPID_FIRE_CONC. As I understand it, the above weapon are considered "unused". And there's no way to spawn him. Accordingly, when I write "give/spawn weapon_rapid_concussion" in the console, nothing happens.

Perhaps someone knows a fix / mod that will allow you to take WP_RAPID_FIRE_CONC into the hands of the player. If there is one, please share.

And here is a screenshot with a rotary blaster Z-6.

TozC2Ck.jpeg

Droidy365 and Dark_Reaper like this