So episode VII

Place your bets:  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Disney's Star Wars will be...

• Awesome
    • Just more SW
    • Meh
    • OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

As for the new Star Wars installments, the companies said Lucasfilm’s Kathleen Kennedy would be executive producer on Episode 7 and any more Star Warsmovies, and Lucas would serve as creative consultant. There was no indication about where the story would pick up, though technically in the franchise’s chronology it would follow Star Wars: Episode 6 — Return Of The Jedi, the third film in the initial trilogy that came out in 1983.

I have soo many mixed thoughts...I mean afterall, The Avengers was well done, and Disney has their fingers in that pie....maybe they can do it justice.

Guest Ory'Hara

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Disney is paying $4.05 billion to buy Lucasfilm Ltd., the production company behind "Star Wars," from its chairman and founder, George Lucas. It's also making a seventh movie in the "Star Wars" series called "Episode 7," set for release in 2015, with plans to follow it with Episodes 8 and 9 and then one new movie every two or three years.

The Walt Disney Co. announced the blockbuster agreement to make the purchase in cash and stock Tuesday. The deal includes Lucasfilm's prized high-tech production companies, Industrial Light & Magic and Skywalker Sound, as well as rights to the "Indiana Jones" franchise

disney makin starwars, what do you guys think of this?

Pretty sure they're going to cut him out of it, slowly...

I hope I don't stop becoming a fan with whatever horrors Disney might produce...

Maybe we might actually see a JK4?

It will be great idea, although for sure it will be less mods ;-)