Katarn model with jacket headsawp request

Can someone headswap katarn's original head onto this model. As far as I can tell this model was originally made by GPChannel, and other people have asked them to do the same, but if they have I haven't been able to find the download. Ive spent the last few days trying to learn blender to do it myself, but I don't really have the time to figure it out. Thanks. https://jkhub.org/files/file/2480-dark-forces-ii-kyle-katarn-with-jacket/

57 minutes ago, qball13 said:

Can someone headswap katarn's original head onto this model. As far as I can tell this model was originally made by GPChannel, and other people have asked them to do the same, but if they have I haven't been able to find the download. Ive spent the last few days trying to learn blender to do it myself, but I don't really have the time to figure it out. Thanks. https://jkhub.org/files/file/2480-dark-forces-ii-kyle-katarn-with-jacket/

No problem. GPChannel's version uses the head of the original Kyle, but with modified textures. So, all you need to do is take the textures from the original Kyle model (head.jpg and face.jpg) and put them in the textures folder of the model above.

I thought so too, but the head model is actually slightly different and the texture files for the face are laid out differently. The download has a texture file for his face that is close to the original, but there is just something wrong with his eyes that make the whole face look off. If there is a version that uses the original head model, can you point it out, because the file from the link above only has the new model head.

• 2 years later...