Kyle Katarn VS The Sith

Hello there !

I recently started an experimental serie of videos using JKA SP...

And I am not talking about this here. I wanted, also, to start a lighter project, something that the good old fashion SP player would like to see.

Four sith challenge Kyle Katarn to defeat them, pretending to be famous galactic persons... One of them may surprise our beloved Jedi Master...

Kyle Katarn VS The Sith is a project which brings back the good old memories of Jedi Academy. Using SP, those videos intend to revisit a lot of well known (and less known) maps, skins, situations, and lore from the early (and more recent) Jedi Knight era. We will be following Kyle and his quest to find out about Desann's biding...

Long ago, I made a serie of videos called "Kyle Katarn VS All Sith". Let's say this is the modern version of it.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

For the almost 50 viewers (I am becoming famous eheheh)...

Kyle follow the clues he found in Arfand's registers, and enter an old temple, in an ancient sith planet...

You will recognize The Desert Temple, Valley of the Kings. And you will discover a map I made years ago... inside the Pyramid...

7 minutes ago, TheWhitePhoenix said:

Love how you're going all in with your own videos, RJA. 

I decided to have myself a good time !

I do a lot of hard working, IRL, and I need a break. So, I am doing those videos, which bring back so many memories.

The plot may densify or not. Now, I prefer it simple. I wrote novels in my native language, and the plot is really dense, complex, and precise. So, I wanted to do something lighter with JKA !

Thank you for your kind words.

Any map/skin you want to see in the next episodes ? Feel free to make a request !

13 minutes ago, RJA said:

I decided to have myself a good time !

I do a lot of hard working, IRL, and I need a break. So, I am doing those videos, which bring back so many memories.

The plot may densify or not. Now, I prefer it simple. I wrote novels in my native language, and the plot is really dense, complex, and precise. So, I wanted to do something lighter with JKA !

Thank you for your kind words.

Any map/skin you want to see in the next episodes ? Feel free to make a request !

I would say do some of the more classic maps from the good old JK3Files days, well known or not as well known. Even ones that may not even be here on the hub cause they weren't saved in time.

8 hours ago, TheWhitePhoenix said:

I would say do some of the more classic maps from the good old JK3Files days, well known or not as well known. Even ones that may not even be here on the hub cause they weren't saved in time.

I plan to portray those, in one video or another :

- Zion

- Lavamap

- Atlantica

- Matrix Reloaded Final (the night version)

- Matrix Mega City

- Little Italy

- Zone Of Ultima

- Grapple City

- SJC Kashyyyk

- Some of my old maps (eheh)

- Maybe Orbitus map packs

- HelmsDeep

- Forsaken Monument

There, the fourth episode of Kyle Katarn VS The Sith :

Kyle is forced to revive some memories, between dreams, because they want to know how he get access to the Pyramid...

You will find it much more experimental. Every episode is different.

On this eighth episode, we are visiting CrossRoads JA Night, but in a chaotic version...

This episode is shorter, and also darker. Speaking about the thematics, but also the screen itself.

But long before their last mission, Kyle and Luke did a lot of work together...

KvS9 call us back to their first one, a long time ago...

The style is "old" on purpose, of course.

• 5 months later...