Fate of the Unknowns : The Jedi Academy movie in which you CHOOSE the ending...

Hello there !

Fellow friends, I decided to make a long tribute to our beloved Jedi Knight, revisiting a lot of maps, skins and things from the game, and also create a kind of movie for the Jedi Knight community.

The concept is simple.

We follow a simple man, trying to make his own way through the universe, as a wise man once said...

At the end of every video, you choose the path he takes. Some choices will lead him to survive, some others are dangerous...

The more videos you keep him alive, the more you win ! This is made with reshade FX.

The whole thing will allow the good old players to revisit a lot of maps we all know and cherish. The style of the video is very immersive, and allow quiet moments. You hear the thoughts of our character, as well as his words (with my delicious French accent, because the character comes from a strange little planet "from the Outer Rim").

There are very few musics, and the sound is made of ambiances. To choose a path, you have to vote. The path which has the most upvotes will be taken in the next part of the "movie"...

I hope you will enjoy it, and participate to the adventure !

(To vote, simply upvote one of my comments about the choices !)

Have a nice day/night !

OCD2 likes this