Progress Report: February 2022

Linken

We have a good bit going on, but most of it I can't even discuss at the moment.

CHARACTER FIXES

In the middle of February, we released a fix addressing many (and I mean MANY) characters suffering from the invisible lightsaber bug. With the release of the hotfix, all known and easily fixed characters have been addressed, with Bossk currently the only character we are aware of with the invisible lightsaber bug.

Furthermore, we have begun steps to fix or add soundsets for many other characters currently missing them. Presently, Taron Malicos and the Sith Emperor Vitiate have been addressed and will have all-new soundsets when we release. Other characters we're currently looking into are Arcann/Thexan, Valkorion, and Vaylin.

MISSIONS

The last several progress reports, we've reported on new missions being developed. What is the news behind them? I unfortunately cannot provide updates. Operation: Knightfall, Deathstar Rescue are currently blocked due to several factors. 2 other duel missions currently in development are nearing completion, but again are facing blockers. We're looking into resolving these this month, but I cannot provide any other comments regarding the missions at this time.

One thing I can say however is that with our last update, we have snuck in our next April Fools prank, in fact after some engine modifications, I am excited to say that every April Fools will have a recurring event. We'll reveal more details in the next progress report.

NEW MAPS

Our mapper Lwkill has made several new maps which should be available in the next update.

Episode I Naboo Swamp

shot2022-02-23_05-02.jpg

Jedi Trial Arena (Obi-Wan game)

shot2022-01-26_04-14.jpg

Jedi Training (Obi-Wan game)

shot2022-01-26_04-01.jpg

Gardens of Theed (Episode I Game)

shot2021-12-15_08-01.jpg

Episode I Naboo Palace (Outside)

shot2021-11-16_04-54.jpg

Theed Streets (Episode I Game)

shot2021-12-15_07-59.jpg

CONCLUSION

It's not a lot, but such is the way of things after releasing an update (or two this month alone). There are other things we're working on right now, but given the early stages of everything, I'm not comfortable to discuss anything else we're currently working on.

We also have a small community feedback going on, please consider filling this out so you can help steer this mod in the right direction.

https://forms.gle/EcjS5pzW8NrjvoL77

Thank you all for following the development of Star Wars: Galactic Legacy, and may the Force be with you.

Bubbles, Alvar007, Circa and 6 others like this
  • 1 month later...
On 4/11/2022 at 5:19 PM, Circa said:

The TPM game is one of my favorite SW games of all time. Are there plans to recreate more than just what is shown here?

Our mapper has been hard at work working on his own set of Phantom Menace missions which I didn't detail here. There have been some really cool developments since I wrote this.

On 4/11/2022 at 4:19 PM, Botdra said:

Good to see some love for some of these less-popular Star Wars games. Episode 1 was a lot of fun. These recreations are excellently done.

Thank you for your support! 

Circa likes this