Blender plugin will not work

Go to solution Solved by mrwonko,

I've tried 4 different versions of the JA plugin for blender, on 4 different versions of blender
I've tried both methods of installation, manual and through blenders addon window, I've tried using the portable folder based versions of blender as well as the installed versions, nothing I do produces any new results. The plugin does not appear in blender whatsoever

The closest I've gotten is one of the 4 plugins appearing in the addons window in some recent versions of blender, however turning it on does not do anything, no new import or export options appear

I am at a dead end here

• Solution

If the plugin shows up in the addons window so you can tick the box to enable it, it was installed correctly and you should see new importers & exporters for glm, gla etc. Could you provide some screenshots of your addons window and the import/export menu?

The latest version of the plugin is available here, it should work in the latest Blender version (3.00). It is virtually identical to cagelight's fork, I've just updated the manual and re-packaged it for easier installation, but like I said, if you can tick the addon box, you have already installed it correctly.