How many planets can 1 imperial class star destroyer conquer ?

Hello, I apologize if this question has been somewhat asked before, but I really got to know

suppose I was in the star wars universe and I fully commanded an imperial class star destroyer with all the 10,000 storm troopers and other imperial military weapons, personnel, etc.

and I was in the Outer Rim and wanted to conquer unalligned planets, I would like to ask, how many planets can I conquer in the Outer Rim with just 1 star destroyer ?

It's kind of hard to say, because it would depend entirely on the kind of resistance that a planet would have against the Empire (assuming you mean the Galactic Empire since you say imperial and stormtroopers) so there would be a lot of politics involved. It also depends on the population and how advanced they are.

Assuming a planet has 0 resistance to an invasion, has a small population and sparsely settled (for example Tatooine) it would probably be possible, but that's assuming your soldiers and officers don't face any resistance and are there more to ensure control.

Using Tatooine as another example, most of the Outer Rim is controlled by the Hutts, which would show great resistance to a certain amount of control being lost, so you may be able to take 1 sparsely populated planet with that many troops but you wouldn't have much luck keeping it once reinforcements arrive from the rest of the Hutts to retake it.

This is ultimately why the Empire ignored the Outer Rim territories for the most part, because the Hutts controlled them and it would have ended up in more war for them. They kind of had a symbiotic relationship from what I understand and were mostly peaceful towards each other as long as there was money and power involved. That's why you see Stormtroopers move freely in Mos Eisley in ANH and why Vader let Boba take Han to Jabba.

My first two paragraphs would still apply to those. I personally think they'd need more than just one flagship to have any chance though. I think 3 would be the minimum for a non-resistive Earth-sized planet with a super low and sparse population.