Lady Dimitrescu player model?

3 hours ago, NumberWan said:

Omg. The only thing I can currently think of is this 😆 :

Hopefully someone would be as creative in bringing Dimitrescu to JK as the people who added Piglet and others to Resident Evil.

yes!! 

To be honest we need more player models from other franchises in general, but ESPECIALLY lady d! i hope a person skilled in modelling and skinning sees this

• 1 month later...

Honestly, I think that adding Lady Dimitrescu to Jedi Academy would be a bad idea. It's not that it is impossible, it's just that she wouldn't really fit in well in the game. We're talking about a character that is 9'6" tall (which is 2.90 meters), which makes her even taller than any character we have. If someone would try to adapt that size to the player model, it would only look silly. And if she is scaled down in order to match the size of the other character models, and also given a lightsaber or a blaster, it wouldn't be Lady Dimitrescu.

There are so many characters out there that have the potential to be easily included in Jedi Academy, but Lady Dimitrescu is not one of them, for many reasons. Sometimes, it's better to just leave certain characters alone.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

And in multiplayer  she would not even be tall unless the server owner goes to the hassle of messing with the scaling of the model.

And that would be one of the various problems the model would bring. Even if someone would be able to scale her properly, what use would it have? She would be by far the tallest character, which would look ridiculous when fighting with the regular sized characters. And seeing Lady Dimitrescu doing lightsaber acrobatics and wielding weapons would simply reduce a menacing and dangerous character to just another player model you could easily force push into a pit. In other words, she doesn't belong anywhere outside of Resident Evil Village.

2 hours ago, Lancelot said:

And that would be one of the various problems the model would bring. Even if someone would be able to scale her properly, what use would it have? She would be by far the tallest character, which would look ridiculous when fighting with the regular sized characters. And seeing Lady Dimitrescu doing lightsaber acrobatics and wielding weapons would simply reduce a menacing and dangerous character to just another player model you could easily force push into a pit. In other words, she doesn't belong anywhere outside of Resident Evil Village.

So negative.

Now that I think about it I could make some LMS type game mode of hide and seek in which Lady Dimitrescu can one hit kill. 😛

Not that anyone would play it

BTW JKA is not garrys mod 😛 OP. 

Lancelot likes this