New weapons (NOT MODELS)

Hi everyone.

I got the idea to make a savepack, but in order diversify the gameplay, I want to add new weapons in game. I mean, its not model that replace E-11, for example. Something brand new. 
I saw in Movie Battles II different weapons with regular 9 in JK. Can I drag weapons (like EE-3 or E-22)? If yes, maybe someone can help to do this..
Thanks for your attention!

And sorry for my clumsy eng(

DarthValeria likes this

So, to summarize so I understand correctly: you're looking for a way to add multiple different types of weapons to the game. More than one weapon for pistol, more than one for rifle, so on and so forth. I've actually seen this done in other mods, though I can't remember off the top of my head which ones. I agree, this would be a wicked idea and allow for new types of mods that require an array of weaponry.

6 hours ago, RepJunkieJr said:

So, to summarize so I understand correctly: you're looking for a way to add multiple different types of weapons to the game. More than one weapon for pistol, more than one for rifle, so on and so forth. I've actually seen this done in other mods, though I can't remember off the top of my head which ones. I agree, this would be a wicked idea and allow for new types of mods that require an array of weaponry.

Yes, you got it right. If you remember a mod or several mods with new weapons, please write here. Thanks)