NO SHADER FILES FOUND -- NEED HELP KotF 2.1 / WIN 10

Hi, I just installed KotF 2.1 and when I tried to run it, it shows me an error "No shader files found" then it closes after I press OK.

I'm running it from the OS folder that it's downloaded from the moddb website. JA it's located in the Windows C / GOG Games folder.

--If I run Kotf from the GameData folder from Jedi academy folder in GOG Games folder, it only opens Jedi Academy regular game.

--If I run KotF from the original OS folder it shows the shades error. I re-installed it like 3 times, no clue what could be happening.

thank you

@St_Arthur

May I recommend Galactic Legacy to you? It's basically KotF 2.1, but better. It's the only solution I can offer, especially because KotF 2.1 is no longer in development while Galactic Legacy is still going. So, if you experience problems with that mod as well, you can always ask the developers, who are ready to help you.

St_Arthur likes this
18 hours ago, St_Arthur said:

Hi, I just installed KotF 2.1 and when I tried to run it, it shows me an error "No shader files found" then it closes after I press OK.

I'm running it from the OS folder that it's downloaded from the moddb website. JA it's located in the Windows C / GOG Games folder.

--If I run Kotf from the GameData folder from Jedi academy folder in GOG Games folder, it only opens Jedi Academy regular game.

--If I run KotF from the original OS folder it shows the shades error. I re-installed it like 3 times, no clue what could be happening.

thank you

Like Lancelot linked, download Galactic Legacy, we're actively working on the mod. Kotf 2.1 has been dead since April 2020