Crash of the game when starting a mission, maps ...

Hello dear Jedi Knight modders. I am having a problem namely with the Galactic Legacy (SWGL) mod when starting a mission or map in the game. She crashes !!! This happens after I compiled the executable files of the game (dll and exe) But my friend who also uses this mod, my assemblies work fine. And he sent me his such files. But they do not work for me ... Please tell me what it can be. How can I fix this? 

P.S .: my build: Windows 7 pro x64, Visual studio 16 2019, cmake 3.21.3

16 hours ago, Mark_Girland said:

Hello dear Jedi Knight modders. I am having a problem namely with the Galactic Legacy (SWGL) mod when starting a mission or map in the game. She crashes !!! This happens after I compiled the executable files of the game (dll and exe) But my friend who also uses this mod, my assemblies work fine. And he sent me his such files. But they do not work for me ... Please tell me what it can be. How can I fix this? 

P.S .: my build: Windows 7 pro x64, Visual studio 16 2019, cmake 3.21.3

Download and install the public build of the mod. I don't know why you're insisting on building your own exe file

7 hours ago, Linken said:

Download and install the public build of the mod. I don't know why you're insisting on building your own exe file

The game is finally working, thanks for the help, now something else. I bind the playermodel command to the character I created. In it, I specified playermodel player. But an attack aircraft appears. Previously, this was not in the kotf fashion. And the player model did not change, but was the same as I set initially. Why is it now?

5 hours ago, Mark_Girland said:

The game is finally working, thanks for the help, now something else. I bind the playermodel command to the character I created. In it, I specified playermodel player. But an attack aircraft appears. Previously, this was not in the kotf fashion. And the player model did not change, but was the same as I set initially. Why is it now?

Can I see a screenshot? I'm having an impossible time believing this

34 minutes ago, Linken said:

I was expecting an "attack aircraft". Also I noticed that the resistance and First Order factions are missing.

I need to see the exact command you wrote.

I usually bind a key to the playermodel defaultja command. it turns out my command looks like this: bind q playemodel defaultja. you have seen the name itself, I have set up my npc file

4 hours ago, Mark_Girland said:

I usually bind a key to the playermodel defaultja command. it turns out my command looks like this: bind q playemodel defaultja. you have seen the name itself, I have set up my npc file

So what is the problem then?