Contract of Evil map for Jedi Academy

Hey Everyone,

i always loved the Fan Film from Lou Klein wich represents Darth Mauls time before Episode 1.

I actually would like to see the Map recreated and the 4 Character Models being made as playable Player Models.

So i would like to ask any modders out here if it is possible to recreate this setting and if anyone is interested in creating it!

I would give you a Prize of 60€ because i know that its a little bit time consuming but i would love to able to play it in the game!

Links:

https://starwarsfans.fandom.com/wiki/Contract_of_Evil

Thank you for your time!

Best Regards, SWPlex

DarthValeria, Smoo and Chansta like this
  • Lancelot changed the title to Contract of Evil map for Jedi Academy
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, SWPlex said:

Maybe somebody is still interested? Like i said im willing to give 65€ for completing my request. Its just the models and something similar like the setting where it is as duel map. Thank you again!

If you really want the map and don't want to wait, you might as well save your money and start learning mapping so you can make it yourself. At least give it a try.

On 10/1/2021 at 5:59 PM, SWPlex said:

I would give you a Prize of 60€ because i know that its a little bit time consuming but i would love to able to play it in the game!

little time consuming? That's an understatement. Because depending on the scale and the details you want, and the time and willingness the creator has for it, this can take much longer than you think.

• 1 month later...
On 8/24/2023 at 10:14 PM, Lancelot said:

If you really want the map and don't want to wait, you might as well save your money and start learning mapping so you can make it yourself. At least give it a try.

little time consuming? That's an understatement. Because depending on the scale and the details you want, and the time and willingness the creator has for it, this can take much longer than you think.

I certainly did not intend to diminish the effort and time that go into creating a mod like the one I envision. I deeply respect the skill involved in such work. Due to time constraints, I'm unable to undertake this project myself, which is why I'm reaching out to the talented modding community here for assistance. I apologize if my previous comments came across as insensitive.

21 hours ago, SWPlex said:

I certainly did not intend to diminish the effort and time that go into creating a mod like the one I envision. I deeply respect the skill involved in such work. Due to time constraints, I'm unable to undertake this project myself, which is why I'm reaching out to the talented modding community here for assistance. I apologize if my previous comments came across as insensitive.

Of course there is nothing wrong with requesting something and offering to pay for the effort. However, this is something that should be discussed with whoever is willing to do it (if somebody is willing to do it). Just setting a certain price for something really doesn't do it.

As for maps in general, a lot has changed. Back then, the community was much busier than it is now, and it was more likely that somebody would take your request and at least try to make it happen. Chances that somebody would fulfill your request were greater. But today, it seems more like a matter of priority. Some mappers have their own projects they are working on, and they are spending so much time making them as good as they can. Apart from that, most Star Wars related maps are created if they are relevant to the films, shows or games.