New NPC scripting system (single player) or Expanded Animation Menu?

If I'm talking out of my butt, let me know but I have been using Animation Menu for quite some time to create some machinimas and although it has benefitted me, some part of me thinks there could be ways to improve it. The Movie Duels Remastered NPC scripts is probably the best of these scripts but it still needs ways where animations could loop. I don't exactly know if you can bind animation scripting but it could be beneficial. With a new npc system, there could be ways to make the NPCs in machinimas or in-game areas more lively.

- Ability to toggle NPCS to walk around with stances

- Looping animations

- Variety of animations to select from humanoid

I always think back to Thrawn animation where he was able to script the Cantina NPCs to be more lively in the background where they would loop animations.

I had wanted to work with Valeria on developing a system but we both lack the knowledge of this. I would like to improve my scenes where NPCs aren't just standing there. If anyone wishes to enlighten me, please.

DarthValeria likes this
7 hours ago, Lord Krit said:

If I'm talking out of my butt, let me know but I have been using Animation Menu for quite some time to create some machinimas and although it has benefitted me, some part of me thinks there could be ways to improve it. The Movie Duels Remastered NPC scripts is probably the best of these scripts but it still needs ways where animations could loop. I don't exactly know if you can bind animation scripting but it could be beneficial. With a new npc system, there could be ways to make the NPCs in machinimas or in-game areas more lively.

I think that you should contact @swegmasterabout it. He's the leader of Movie Duels Remastered, and maybe the coders of his team can find a way to make the NPC system even better. It's better to improve what is already there.

DarthValeria likes this

Tomp is not the leader of MD remaster btw. Its Swegmaster

But if you want to make better looking Cutscenes, you should really start to learn how to animate

BTW. The animation in the backround does not loop. He is gonna using Stand1IDLE and let it repeat. It runs like 5-10 frames and than it starts again from the begining.

side note: iam the animator from Movie duels

Lancelot and DarthValeria like this
On 9/29/2021 at 3:10 PM, Lancelot said:

I think that you should contact @swegmasterabout it. He's the leader of Movie Duels Remastered, and maybe the coders of his team can find a way to make the NPC system even better. It's better to improve what is already there.

I also want to learn that is it possible to merge animations from him?

I want to create a private humanoid

With so many CINs I will create to execute