Luminara's Soresu stance

So, It's come to my attention that stance mods are indeed possible, and after a lengthy discussion with someone else, i've found out I am terrible with Dragon, and now request if anyone else would be up to the task. It's the soresu stance Luminara Unduli assumed when she first stood in the battle of geonosis.

If you're up for it, i do not mind it being clientside, since i don't want a client mod stance to mess up my game.

spacer.png

There is a member on our forums who has done some nifty stance stuff (one arm behind the back, think Dooku and Makashi) by having it set to an actual model, eg. /model ari/makashi
Can't remember exactly who right now though and it may be too much work to create something like that for a non member...
But if you have no luck here, check out our forums at jofacademy.eu > forums and start a topic in introduction there as he/she may be able to help out.

EDIT: And if you're the same Ari who is currently on trial to join us, then yeah just make a topic XD

PhreaKy315 and Ari like this
  • Lancelot changed the title to Luminara's Soresu stance
On 9/18/2021 at 9:08 AM, Aldro Koon said:

There is a member on our forums who has done some nifty stance stuff (one arm behind the back, think Dooku and Makashi) by having it set to an actual model, eg. /model ari/makashi
Can't remember exactly who right now though and it may be too much work to create something like that for a non member...
But if you have no luck here, check out our forums at jofacademy.eu > forums and start a topic in introduction there as he/she may be able to help out.

EDIT: And if you're the same Ari who is currently on trial to join us, then yeah just make a topic XD

Is the same Ari, don't want to ask for anything until I'm a member though 😄

Aldro Koon likes this