NJO-era short movies (voiced): Corran Horn vs Shedao Shai... and more

To my fellow SWEU-enjoyers,

I recently got interested in the New Jedi Order series after I read Heir to the Empire and the rest of the Timothy Zahn novels while in lockdown. After reading about so many amazing Expanded Universe characters like Mara Jade, Corran Horn, Jacen Solo, Ganner Rhysode and many others, I was disappointed to find very little video content (and in some cases, meager visual content at all!) for this era of storytelling. Since that was the case, I figured I may as well make my own - and Jedi Academy seemed to be a good vehicle for doing so!

I've attached a couple of my most recent video links below, the scenarios are in the titles and I've added more context in the video descriptions on YT for those who haven't read the EU material. I'll admit I didn't know squat about video editing or modding games when I started, but I've been having a fine time figuring it out as I go along. I've been collecting and using a ton of skins/models that you guys have created and uploaded to this site, and I have to say I'm amazed by the detail and effort put into some of these creations. I'd love to be able to make my own 3D character models at some point, if I can ever find the time/wrap my head around the process.

I hope some of you find these entertaining!

Best,

Mehdi

Jeff and DarthValeria like this