Looking for new kicking animations

Hello everyone,

( First Post :-) )

I was hoping you could point me in the right direction. I have searched JKHub for mods that contain new kicking animations but unfortunately I could not find 'Animations' as a category and also searching for both words (Kick, Animation) did not result in finding them.

I'm assembling a Kotor mod for personal use and would like to incorporate new kicking animations as replacement to the default JK3 ones which I'll try to merge with my existing animations.cfg :)

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Lancelot changed the title to Looking for new kicking animations

Hi Lancelot, 

I remember from the old days when jk2files etc. were still up I used custom made kicking animations for a Samurai Mod I assembled(also personal use only). Unfortunately don't remember from which mod (or part of which mod which changes stances or animation) it was from. And...there's a big chance that was lost since not everything made it to JKHub from what I understood. Still, it doesn't hurt to hope 🙂 Thanks for the reply.

Actually.. I even have a video I happen to make which contained that exact kicking animation (Hope I'm allowed to post a youtube link? If not please let me know and I'll remove)

23 minutes ago, Wundai said:

Hi Lancelot, 

I remember from the old days when jk2files etc. were still up I used custom made kicking animations for a Samurai Mod I assembled(also personal use only). Unfortunately don't remember from which mod (or part of which mod which changes stances or animation) it was from. And...there's a big chance that was lost since not everything made it to JKHub from what I understood. Still, it doesn't hurt to hope 🙂 Thanks for the reply.

Actually.. I even have a video I happen to make which contained that exact kicking animation (Hope I'm allowed to post a youtube link? If not please let me know and I'll remove)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0d3XIBi310

Have you taken a look at this site? http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/

It contains lots of mods from FileFront, which jk2files.com was a part of. Go check it out and see if the mod is somewhere.