On 5/8/2021 at 10:02 AM, BlindDaThief said:

It inspired so many great creations

Not sure if “so many” is accurate but we did get a handful of good things. I considered doing this but like I keep saying, participation is so low for these contests that it makes it hard to justify bothering with them. I also have no idea how much the community is watching the show. Most people here hate anything in the Disney canon.

I may consider it if people show enough interest.

Cain Ordo and BlindDaThief like this

Both of these points are so true!

I'm enjoying Bad Batch but I can see the potential for good mods even in media that has bad writing, lol. I wouldn't have done the R3 droids without "Star Wars: Resistance." Thankfully for all our sakes, Bad Batch has good writing so I hope there's enough inspiration for some good mods, and maybe even a contest! Good luck everyone!

Lwkill and BlindDaThief like this

i would also love to see more contests no matter if its from bad batch , clone wars , rebels or other current star wars stuff and i think the mandalorian contest have bring a lot new cool stuff to jka 

OCD2 likes this
On 5/9/2021 at 8:21 PM, Circa said:

Not sure if “so many” is accurate but we did get a handful of good things. I considered doing this but like I keep saying, participation is so low for these contests that it makes it hard to justify bothering with them. I also have no idea how much the community is watching the show. Most people here hate anything in the Disney canon.

I said "inspired". whether they actually made them is another story haha. So many good ideas people tossed out during the lead up to the contest. Only to have a few join. I'm one of those hypocrites unfortunately. Had so many good ideas and life then got in the way... Darn it!

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2021 at 11:21 PM, Circa said:

I for one would be very interested in a mod for the bad batch, it is too bad that there has not been a lot of participation in contests I enjoy much of the content here. As for the show itself, it is very popular and is growing (although I can't say for sure if that is the case with the members here) I too despise most of disney Canon in terms of the sequel trilogy, but I guarantee satisfaction in any of Dave Filoni's work (he actually incorporates good story telling into the content of star wars unlike kathleen kennedy who has no  idea what she is doing.) Long story short, I would be very interested in a bad batch mod for JKJA,  

BlindDaThief likes this
1 hour ago, Cain Ordo said:

I for one would be very interested in a mod for the bad batch, it is too bad that there has not been a lot of participation in contests I enjoy much of the content here. As for the show itself, it is very popular and is growing (although I can't say for sure if that is the case with the members here) I too despise most of disney Canon in terms of the sequel trilogy, but I guarantee satisfaction in any of Dave Filoni's work (he actually incorporates good story telling into the content of star wars unlike kathleen kennedy who has no  idea what she is doing.) Long story short, I would be very interested in a bad batch mod for JKJA,  

I agree with most of what you said... Except Dave Filoni isn't always gold. First few seasons of Clone Wars was definitely mostly cringeworthy. But Bad Batch has been great so far!