Crazy, trashed, weird, insane, funny mod for Jedi Academy.

Hey! I had an idea for a long time to make a comic and crazy mod for Jedi Academy, which turns the gameplay into a complete orgy! If any of you played Scientist Slaughter House WTF, Crack-life or Jamie's mod for Half-life, you will understand what I mean. The essence of the mod is that it completely replaces sounds, models and textures in the game. All sorts of abnormal sounds, clippings from memes, YTP, music are used as new game resources. Instead of typical enemies, you can have Freak troopers, spies from Team Fortress 2, bandits from the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and ugly original enemies with distorted geometry, making freakin' sounds... What do you think about this?

ooeJack likes this
31 minutes ago, Imperial Officer said:

Hey! I had an idea for a long time to make a comic and crazy mod for Jedi Academy, which turns the gameplay into a complete orgy! If any of you played Scientist Slaughter House WTF, Crack-life or Jamie's mod for Half-life, you will understand what I mean. The essence of the mod is that it completely replaces sounds, models and textures in the game. All sorts of abnormal sounds, clippings from memes, YTP, music are used as new game resources. Instead of typical enemies, you can have Freak troopers, spies from Team Fortress 2, bandits from the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and ugly original enemies with distorted geometry, making freakin' sounds... What do you think about this?

That sounds like a standard Half-Life 2 mod.