Servers are not available

Hello everyone. Recently I downloaded Jedi Knight Galaxies v1.3.22a. I wanted to try it, but the game wasn't find any server. On a project site 2 servers are shown, are they active? Why the game doesn't see it?

Besides, I want to run the server. I want to test it's capabilities, maybe mod some stuff. Can I get it?

I downloaded map pack & was able to connect to 1 of 2 servers through connect command. But I don't know what to do there, how to buy stuff for example?

Smoo likes this
19 hours ago, STARK said:

Besides, I want to run the server. I want to test it's capabilities, maybe mod some stuff. Can I get it?

It seems I found what I need inside the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Stark, sorry it took so long for me to notice your posts (I don't check the forums very often).  There are a few servers available, but usually the best way to try out the mod is to join the discord and set up a match with other people.  The community isn't super active at the moment, so we don't have players 24/7 like some of the other larger mods, but there are still a lot of other people that want to play - you just need to arrange a time.  I'd suggest joining the discord and joining the 481st group and trying to setup a match with some of those players (there are about 30+ of them that are down to play as often as possible).  We'll have a larger announcement within the next two weeks which will probably also involve some official community scrimmages. 

If you want to setup a server, it works fairly similar to a baseJ KA server, but if you need help with anything feel free to ask.  Don't forget the basic stuff like opening up ports, setting up your cfg file, etc.

Smoo likes this

JKG Developer