Lady Jedi mod global fix

Lady jedi is generally a quite good mod for JO, made by "Nazar design group". But this mod's story is a little mess and its corresponding with star wars lore is a huge huge huge mess.
So, as i suggested before in the comments at the file section it would be a great idea to fix this mod's story and lore issues, and make it playable for JA. If you interested more specifically in what are the issues with this mod, and how i suggest to fix them, read my comment under this mod in the file section. 

At the moment i started working on fixing some things as well as replacing some models, fixing scripts and enteties for ja, and writing new dialogues. First map is more or less finished. First map is mostly cutscenes. Apart from that you just fight a bunch of skeletons.

Next maps are a lot more complex and scaled. And yet some of them require less fixing. Main hero starts telling her story from the times she was a jedi. There are several levels when she fights separatists, then levels with clones, and then imperial forces, and then eventialy she joins the emperor and fights rebels. And in the end of the game we back to the point in which we started. Main hero is sended to asasinate luke skywalker. Thats the last few levels. 

You can watch videos of first map here. Videos recordered in relatively low quality, but i guess they illustrate the idea well enough.

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/fEC2hUmXmVui0w

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/vYDHIYofmMSzIw

Resources used

Darth Vader by Toshi, Royalguards by Eric Landreneau (reskin by me), Improved Imperial Officer by HapSlash, Clone Troopers from clones ultima by Mars Marshall (purge Trooper reskin by me), palpatine model by toonces, and jedi_hm imperial pilot suit reskin was taken from starkiller skin pack by DarthPhae.

Some minor thing require fixing, but in general i think its as good as it gets.

Note that the voice was generated by ivona reader, and i use it as a placeholder mostly.

To be honest i don't know when i finish fixing this mod, if i ever finish it at all, so im not going to promise anything. The mod is big, and for a start i want to fix atleast first half (6 maps before main hero confronts emperor and falls to a dark side) 

Anyway, i would really love to hear what you guys think about this idea overall.

Also, if anybody wants to help with fixing this mod we might combine our efforts. I really would apreciate help with voiceover, especially if someone can do a good vader and palpatine voice.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this