Sith Jedi Statues from MOTS

Would anyone be willing to make some skins of the Sith Statue enemies from the Dromund Kaas level from Mysteries of the Sith?

While they seem relatively bland today, I still find a level of horror with them whenever I encounter them in the old game. Feel free to get as creative in your interpretation of these old ass graphics, lol! I really want to use these skins/make bots out of them for Multiplayer in JKA. Thanks!

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Untold Prophecy
OCD correction, lol
Dark_Reaper and Smoo like this

Yeah, they were one of the cooler enemies from MOTS. The sound design for when they'd die or get hit was really cool and scary, if you can add that in. 

I feel like they should be bald though, maybe even have some discoloration in certain spots on their textures.

Model-wise, that's a tough one. What do you think goes well for those two? Do you think the Jedi2 one might be more reminiscent for th brown one, then the one you have pictures for the grey ones?

Jeff likes this
9 minutes ago, Untold Prophecy said:

Yeah, they were one of the cooler enemies from MOTS. The sound design for when they'd die or get hit was really cool and scary, if you can add that in. 

I feel like they should be bald though, maybe even have some discoloration in certain spots on their textures.

Model-wise, that's a tough one. What do you think goes well for those two? Do you think the Jedi2 one might be more reminiscent for th brown one, then the one you have pictures for the grey ones?

Sure I can add the sounds can you link me to a youtube video with the sound effects as I can rip them from there. I will go with bald then.

Untold Prophecy likes this
  • Lancelot changed the title to Sith Jedi Statues from MOTS
On 2/17/2021 at 2:24 AM, Lancelot said:

They're called "Sith Jedi Statues" https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sith_Jedi_Statue

@Untold Prophecy, I hope it's okay I changed the topic's title.

I figured out why I kept calling these guys zombies instead of statues (which I knew, but wasn't remembering correctly). It turns out there were SIth Undead in the later levels in the Dark Temple that I completely forgot about existing!

Zombie.JPG

NumberWan and Lancelot like this
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 1:27 AM, Untold Prophecy said:

I figured out why I kept calling these guys zombies instead of statues (which I knew, but wasn't remembering correctly). It turns out there were SIth Undead in the later levels in the Dark Temple that I completely forgot about existing!

Zombie.JPG

This one – the SITH UNDEAD – was made for MOTS mod, based on Jaden Male model. In the original they would fall apart occasionally, when you bring them the 'final death'.

I remember reading the post from one of the developers of MOTS of 2005, regarding these guys: 

Mara finds and enters the ancient Sith temple and discovers that Kyle has gone a little bonkers with dark side power. 
She has to chase him to the center, but first--- ZOMBIES!

That's right. I don't know how we got this one past Licensing, but there is an area of the temple called The Catacombs, 
where the undead Sith will rise and fight you. Yep, Sith Zombies, people. It was great. They shot lightning 
from their hands and were generally pretty pesty.

And it's canon. Zombies are canon.

That was a time for experimenting.