In-game Mesh and texturing issue after exporting .glm and reimporting .glm into blender

15 hours ago, Hartsinck said:

When I export my .glm and play jedi academy one of the arms almost looks transparent and you cannot see the texture. The mesh is then weirdly dark when I try to import it into blender. Any ideas on what the issue is? Here is a picture.

p.png?size=2048x1536&size_mode=3

Looks, like a reversed Normal. In 3dsMax it could be fixed with a modifier > Normal > Flip normals, if I remember correctly
Literally this means, that the surface is currently seen from the inside (which happens with Clone or Mirror tools sometimes).
At least that's what I've encountered when I created md3 models for the game (but in 3dsMax).

Hartsinck likes this
2 hours ago, NumberWan said:

Looks, like a reversed Normal. In 3dsMax it could be fixed with a modifier > Normal > Flip normals, if I remember correctly
Literally this means, that the surface is currently seen from the inside (which happens with Clone or Mirror tools sometimes).
At least that's what I've encountered when I created md3 models for the game (but in 3dsMax).

So that ended up being correct, but now I have an issue where the inside of that arm is transparent and I do not have any shader issues so if anyone has any ideas on why that is happening.

2 hours ago, NumberWan said:

Nevermind I got it fixed!