ROTJ Luke Stunt Saber

Small request I've been very passionate about lately. Would someone please consider modeling this version of the ROTJ Luke Stunt Saber? I would love to use it as my main saber in Multiplayer. Something about the weathering and rust combination looks so appealing. I would really appreciate it if someone would be willing to make this specific saber for me in game! 🙂

spacer.pngspacer.png

13 minutes ago, Circa said:

I seem to remember it being in a huge saber hilt pack from way back in the day. I’ll have to search my archive to see.

Thank you! I might not be this specific one (unless I'm really lucky) since I know most people have been modeling more accurate versions of the V2 in recent years. 
This is a rather different take that Master Replicas did that I think would fit the JKA hilt aethstetic very well. 

• Lancelot changed the title to ROTJ Luke Stunt Saber
1 hour ago, Torki said:

I think it's in Plasma's hilt pack. Yes it is, replaces Luke's saber ingame.

spacer.png

It's similar but not quite the same. 

The coloration between the two differs and some of the parts are very slightly different. 

For the amount of detail that would show through in gameplay it's close, but the picture I originally put up is more of a variant of the one in Plasma's pack. 

God, I hope I don't sound like I'm OCD or a loon when you read this! 😳