Animating help

I don't think so, people here just seem to use Blender to rip and port models from other games. Loads of threads in the WIP area are nothing but this.

Animating is animating, that simple. You can literally follow any video out there and apply it to what you're doing. The biggest hurdle is setting up a biped rig to control the skeleton.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 3:24 AM, minilogoguy18 said:

I don't think so, people here just seem to use Blender to rip and port models from other games. Loads of threads in the WIP area are nothing but this.

Animating is animating, that simple. You can literally follow any video out there and apply it to what you're doing. The biggest hurdle is setting up a biped rig to control the skeleton.

If I understood correctly, the Blender plugin supports import/edit/export animation.

If you want to animate with Blender I'd recommend you to learn the basics of animating and how the software works before looking for something specific to the context of JKA. There isn't one single good tutorial though, you'll have to try and watch as many as your time allows you to so that you can gradually understand what the whole process is about. 

• 1 month later...