Porting Projects

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

exact! these are the changes I needed for Boga, bravo. can you send them? I would like to play with it:oldwink:

Now I am referring to all members reading and downloading from this thread.
I have been on Jkhub for almost a year
I remind you, for those who do not already know, that the models I have published are not my creations ...
I am good at ported, do not create them from 0, do not assign them to their skeleton and give them the animations they deserve ... if there are these models it is thanks to the artist designers for all the time and passion they employ.

I have had the opportunity to observe many of your works / masterpieces ... (models, maps, animations ...) and besides being a hobby you are talented.
I mean if anyone is interested in tweaking and improving the quality of my ports, or if anyone would like to create a Marvel mod or something ... I would be very flattered, thanks to everyone who appreciates my projects.

kibasennin and TheWhitePhoenix like this
4 hours ago, HUM-3154 said:

exact! these are the changes I needed for Boga, bravo. can you send them? I would like to play with it:oldwink:

Now I am referring to all members reading and downloading from this thread.
I have been on Jkhub for almost a year
I remind you, for those who do not already know, that the models I have published are not my creations ...
I am good at ported, do not create them from 0, do not assign them to their skeleton and give them the animations they deserve ... if there are these models it is thanks to the artist designers for all the time and passion they employ.

I have had the opportunity to observe many of your works / masterpieces ... (models, maps, animations ...) and besides being a hobby you are talented.
I mean if anyone is interested in tweaking and improving the quality of my ports, or if anyone would like to create a Marvel mod or something ... I would be very flattered, thanks to everyone who appreciates my projects.

Of course, this is the link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/mzp97y8zk712fhh/Boga.pk3/file

HUM-3154 likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 11:44 AM, HUM-3154 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

IRON MAN MARK I :

g7GSWa9.png

• Iron Man Mark I

• Iron Man Mark I
  Reveal hidden contents

SLIZZIK

0Zd65I1.png

• Slizzik

• Slizzik

Reveal hidden contents

SABER CRUCIBLE (DOOM)

otw7wW8.png

• Saber Crucible

• Saber Crucible

Awesome! Any plans to do the Doom Slayer himself?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/24/2020 at 9:47 PM, kibasennin said:

can't wait to download this one ?

On 11/24/2020 at 6:10 PM, HUM-3154 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

STARLORD :

2Bm0ZSe.png

• StarLord

SXxaNVY.png

• StarLord (Headphones)

AHlD1FR.png

• StarLord (Nomask)

ZPboqqh.png

vNJyDsf.png

Can fly!

HAEeqc5.png

CZDyDfb.png

• StarLord (MFF)

On 7/8/2021 at 1:12 AM, HUM-3154 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

T-800 (TERMINATOR):

9HF5J7S.png

7LNXE9U.png

• T-800

• T-800
  Reveal hidden contents

BATMAN :

FeEUdaG.png

• Batman (1970)

hb4NxBZ.png

• Batman

• Batman
  Reveal hidden contents

ABOMINATION (MARVEL):

1vquyLm.png

• Abomination (Marvel)

• Abomination (Marvel)

@HUM-3154

is there a link for these?

DarthValeria likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, CoryTrash said:

how do I make them selectable in SP menu?

Since HUM-3154 has added no SP menu support for them, you have to do it on your own.

Method 1 (Very easy): Use the "playermodel" command. Take a look inside the ext_data folder of each PK3, then locate the NPC file of the character you want to play. Once you've done that, type, for example, playermodel BatMan in the console.

Method 2 (More complicated): Just take a look at this tutorial. 

7 hours ago, Lancelot said:

Since HUM-3154 has added no SP menu support for them, you have to do it on your own.

Method 1 (Very easy): Use the "playermodel" command. Take a look inside the ext_data folder of each PK3, then locate the NPC file of the character you want to play. Once you've done that, type, for example, playermodel BatMan in the console.

Method 2 (More complicated): Just take a look at this tutorial. 

thank you!

• 1 month later...

Impressive...most impressive.
I downloaded them all and will test them this week.
Anyway i'll suggest some cool guys that we still haven't, i want them to release some ladder mods.
From "lord of the rings"...Sauron and the witchking of Angmar...i think you also could do freaking perfect nazguls, cause your caped version of redskull looks amazing !!
From "300" Leonidas, Temistocles, Artemisia and Xerxes.
From "Troy"...Achiles !!!!

Thank you very much for all your amazing mods...since i have Ghostrider's motorbike i can die happy now  ñ_ñ'

HUM-3154 and Smoo like this
  • 1 month later...