Mace Windu after Revenge Of The Sith

I was always a big fan of the Dark Mace Windu Battlefront 4 concept art. I probably wouldn't have my character with the black core in the saber though. I feel like the Darksaber should be its own thing. Of your three I'd choose the middle one, but without the weird 2ft goatee. If I remember right that's an official concept for Rebels that got scrapped. The one on the left feels to New republic era, and the one on the right is trying to force things too hard by using part of a helmet as an arm bracer. How would that even work, and why couldn't he find something better considering he found the material to build a new lightsaber?

starwars-battlefront4-conceptart-darkmac

Just now, JohnPraduitorul said:

maybe the madness and the shock that the whole Jedi Order and the Republic are no more, blinded his judgment, using everything he has to take revenge. my theory for right concept..

8 hours ago, Teancum said:

I was always a big fan of the Dark Mace Windu Battlefront 4 concept art. I probably wouldn't have my character with the black core in the saber though. I feel like the Darksaber should be its own thing. Of your three I'd choose the middle one, but without the weird 2ft goatee. If I remember right that's an official concept for Rebels that got scrapped. The one on the left feels to New republic era, and the one on the right is trying to force things too hard by using part of a helmet as an arm bracer. How would that even work, and why couldn't he find something better considering he found the material to build a new lightsaber?

starwars-battlefront4-conceptart-darkmac

maybe the madness and the shock that the whole Jedi Order and the Republic are no more, blinded his judgment, using everything he has to take revenge. my theory for right concept