Orchid from 'Killer Instinct (2013)'

I think I'm hijacking the discord server with updates on this model, and decided to do it correctly and just make a post. Being that this is my favorite game character, I'd like the crits to be harsh and precise. Im not using any more than 9 or 10k polies on this model though, so don't go all inner folds of the ears on me, but lets get the texturing, proportions, and rigging correct please. 

Here are some references for comparison.

Spoiler

DRZ6dGc.jpg

Rab9I8T.png

Here is what I have so far.

Spoiler

Obp1zDf.png

This is the area I will designate for a TODO list, derived from the crits and suggestions, and will try to keep it updated

Spoiler

TODO LIST:                                 Status

Skin tones for body                   Not Started

Face                                             Not Started

Firecat                                          Head Modeled

Batons                                          Finished

Thanks for all the help.

• Lancelot changed the title to Orchid from 'Killer Instinct (2013)'
7 minutes ago, ChalklYne said:

Not original. From Killer Instinct 2013

Even though it is based on a character from another game, you are creating the whole model from scratch. That, technically, also counts as original, because you didn't port anything.

Also, I hope you don't mind that I changed the topic's title. It's just for better understanding.

Jolly likes this

Oh youre staff? Welcome to thunderdome. Nah i didnt port anything. Ever. Even if there's a FIRE. Thanks for the positive feedback. How would you like it if I went and changed your topic headers around? Wouldnt feel very nice would it? U wanna GO bro?!

6 hours ago, ChalklYne said:

Oh youre staff? Welcome to thunderdome. Nah i didnt port anything. Ever. Even if there's a FIRE. Thanks for the positive feedback. How would you like it if I went and changed your topic headers around? Wouldnt feel very nice would it? U wanna GO bro?!

LOL that stepbrothers reference xD

Jolly and ChalklYne like this
54 minutes ago, ChalklYne said:

Ecco i 3 articoli che verranno rilasciati insieme. la sua modella da gioco, le sue sciabole e il suo gatto. 15k poly in totale

Nascondi i contenuti

5eTZRPh.png

very interesting friend, are you using a separate animation for the "big cat"?