Some help with materials in GTK Radiant 1.6.6.

EDIT: To anyone from the future, please see the bottom of this thread, I have attached my solution.

Hello.

Firstly, I am using GTK Radiant 1.6.6, the latest version I can download off https://icculus.org/gtkradiant/.

Secondly, this is how my file path is setup. V5q82ib.png

Now, these are now textures are showing in the editor.

TfFgcYT.png

I have read some other forum posts on the internet, and they were not able to resolve my issue. Could somebody help me with this? Thank you very much.

You might want to try different versions of Radiant, 1.6 is kind of a bugfest right now (Well, really, they all are, but many of the bugs are different between each version). Other than that I'm really not sure what's wrong, sorry. :/

I hate everything to do with Radiant 1.5, but I think most people use that or netRadiant these days. A lot of people say that netRadiant is good, although I found it unusable on my computer.

54 minutes ago, TheRedMenace_ said:

My paths were actually wrong and it was such a simple error. It was because my paths had / in it, instead of \. So stupid in hindsight. 

Thank you for posting your solution. I will be adding a fix for this in my Radiant fork, so hopefully nobody ever has to deal with this again.