Model is invisible while viewing demo in JAMME, but is visible while viewing demo in jamp

Hello,

I've recorded a demo in a custom map, "W Ship" by aayla (downloaded from this page https://rpmod.jediholo.net/gameasset/view/name/w-ship ). Around the ship there is a custom hyperspace effect when pressing a button in the cockpit. I've recorded my demo with the hyperspace effect activated but when viewing the demo in JAMME, everything is as it should be except the hyperspace effect is not to be seen, instead you see the stars box around the ship, which is the normal view when hyperspace is not activated. However, if I go into jamp and watch the demo, the hyperspace effect is visible there. I've tried changing quite a few settings in jamme but the result is always the same.

This is the hyperspace effect around the ship:

spacer.png

Here it is in video:

The hyperspace effect in the map is actually a func_usable, here is the information related to it as viewed in a lugormod server:

spacer.png

A .shader file comes in the .pk3 of the custom map. Looking at it, there are a few lines related to the hyperspace model. Here they are:

Spoiler

textures/mantell/hyperdrive1_1
{
    qer_trans    0.4
    surfaceparm    nonopaque
    surfaceparm    nonsolid
    surfaceparm    trans
    q3map_nolightmap
    cull    twosided
    {
        animMap 14 textures/mantell/hyperdrive1_1 textures/mantell/hyperdrive1_2 textures/mantell/hyperdrive1_1
        blendFunc GL_ONE GL_ONE
        alphaGen const 0.4
        rgbGen wave sin 0.75 0.05 0 5
    }
}

textures/mantell/hyperdrive2_1
{
    qer_trans    0.4
    surfaceparm    nonopaque
    surfaceparm    nonsolid
    surfaceparm    trans
    q3map_nolightmap
    cull    twosided
    {
        animMap 14 textures/mantell/hyperdrive2_1 textures/mantell/hyperdrive2_2 textures/mantell/hyperdrive2_1
        blendFunc GL_ONE GL_ONE
        alphaGen const 0.4
        rgbGen wave sin 0.75 0.05 0 5
    }
}

textures/mantell/hyper01
{
    qer_editorimage    textures/mantell/hyper01
        q3map_nolightmap

{
        map textures/mantell/hyper02
        blendFunc GL_ONE GL_ONE
        alphaGen entity
        tcMod scroll 1.5 0
        tcMod turb 0 0.1 0 0.1
    }
    {
        map textures/mantell/hyper01
        blendFunc GL_ONE GL_ONE
        alphaGen entity
        tcMod scroll 1 0
        tcMod turb 0 0.25 0 0.25
    }
}

In the textures folder of the .pk3, there are two .jpg files for the hyperspace effect. I'm not posting them here because I don't think this will help though. They are normal .jpg files from what I can see. 

So, any ideas? I realize this is a custom map but I thought someone might have come across a problem of this type before so I'm crossing my fingers now.

Thank you!