RolePlay things

Hello,
I have plans to make a server for Polish players, focused on roleplaying Grey Jedi Academy. The problem is my codding skills are lower then Zero. I would like to have some progression system, item system, /me /it OOC and IC chats (with some distances in IC), logging and register system. Also I'm looking for some "map creator" that allow me to prepare some maps for missions. Just putting some npc's with specific behaviour and some map assets. I was looking on OpenRP, but it's kind a buggy (maybe someone want to help me with that?), Zyk mod but it's not that good for storytelling. Is there something else? I know there is a lot of subjects with RolePlay, but I didn't find anything useful.
Best regards!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 1:00 AM, Idrialith said:

Hello,
I have plans to make a server for Polish players, focused on roleplaying Grey Jedi Academy. The problem is my codding skills are lower then Zero. I would like to have some progression system, item system, /me /it OOC and IC chats (with some distances in IC), logging and register system. Also I'm looking for some "map creator" that allow me to prepare some maps for missions. Just putting some npc's with specific behaviour and some map assets. I was looking on OpenRP, but it's kind a buggy (maybe someone want to help me with that?), Zyk mod but it's not that good for storytelling. Is there something else? I know there is a lot of subjects with RolePlay, but I didn't find anything useful.
Best regards!

Lugormod is your best bet IMO