Stuck with the bouncer in Dworn

Did all that, but I'm not sure can you "USE" the datapads in the cantina. I can USE the bouncer for the scenes and the patrons for talking but nothing else. I see in the pk3 files that the datapads contain text, but in-game I can't read them. The models are scattered in the cantina and I've found them all as far as I know, but can't use/read them. I'm using OpenJK and a widescreen setting. Could that affect the game or?

13 hours ago, RobiWanKen0bi said:

Did all that, but I'm not sure can you "USE" the datapads in the cantina. I can USE the bouncer for the scenes and the patrons for talking but nothing else. I see in the pk3 files that the datapads contain text, but in-game I can't read them. The models are scattered in the cantina and I've found them all as far as I know, but can't use/read them. I'm using OpenJK and a widescreen setting. Could that affect the game or?

This never happened before. The game makes one datapad available at a time, so it can be any of the five datapads, scattered around the cantina. It's possible to use one only once. After that a hint would suggest, what you could do to progress further. If you've already read a datapad, then you'll be able to spot an R2 unit, which would move down the street. It's possible to follow him and use the first choice.

If you found the patriotic 'entry' in the secret level, then it's possible to use the Jbox.

I doubt, OpenJK can cause such an issue. Widescreen shouldn't be a problem, and if you played Ord Mantell, then you could find another datapad in a secret area there as well.