[REQUEST] BFII Kylo Ren

I know it's a tall order but if I don't ask, I'm not sure anybody will.

Pretty pretty please—anyone willing to take a crack at these models? I'd also be most grateful if they were both part of the same .glm with interchangeable assets in the .skin files.

https://p3dm.ru/files/characters/13495-star-wars-battlefront-ii-kylo-ren.html

https://p3dm.ru/files/characters/14638-star-wars-battlefront-ii-kylo-ren-episode-9.html

EDIT: There's a TROS hood-up mesh that I should be able to acquire too.

It's against the EULA of any EA Star Wars game. If someone ported it I think it's safe to say you wouldn't see that model here. Taking a tiny bit of the model, maybe some of a texture or a sound byte ... those you could call Fair Use (USA - or the equivalent in another country), but the whole thing is no bueno.

A good rule of thumb is that if there's a quality free or community-made model there's never a need to borrow from a retail game anyway. They Kylo Ren models here are fantastic, and also work within the limits of the game engine. That Kylo wouldn't, so there's also that.

Jeff, Lancelot and Psyk0Sith like this

Any EA BF model will have a high vert count and because of JKA models have a limit of 1,000 verts per selected part of the model you are going to need to cut down the verts so they are below 1,000. Now there are some BF models for example like the Royal Guard that I think had a vert count just below 1,000 for the helmet that I was using, so for Kylo his helmet might not be that bad. Don't let high vert counts scare you though, it can be done which I have learned myself. Not sure how strict JKHUB is with ported content, but I really don't see it being that big of an issue if you got one of the already existing Kylo models sitting around in the files here and had the helmet ported since full ports aren't allowed in the file section. I have worked on TROS Kylo myself a few times, if you have discord just send me a message and I can see what I can do for you.

Effacer likes this