Strange map leak on one wall of map

Yeah, lowering blocksize to 0 isn't necessarily good for every map, but since there's no real need for VIS in this one I figured he may as well take it out entirely. There's only literally the two corridors to the sides that could cull parts of the map, and the geometry overall isn't that complex as to require VIS.

NAB622 likes this
5 hours ago, Ramikad said:

Yeah, lowering blocksize to 0 isn't necessarily good for every map, but since there's no real need for VIS in this one I figured he may as well take it out entirely. There's only literally the two corridors to the sides that could cull parts of the map, and the geometry overall isn't that complex as to require VIS.

I was not done with the room/map yet when the problem arose - I just wanted to sqaush it before the map was built up.

With this map, there will be several corridors on the perimeter and at least two more rooms.

Will having a blocksize 0 impact the rest of the map as I build it out?

2 hours ago, NAB622 said:

Not really, since you're connecting them with corridors. What it does mean, though, is that you should use some HINT on those corridors to help the VIS process, but that's all.

Alright, I will be sure to add HINT to them as I build them out.

Really appreciate your input.