Oh my goodness. I cannot believe there's still a community. It's been forever since my ICoP & JKFiles days. 

I happened upon this little slice of nostalgia when I was trying to find my personal skin from wayyyy back in the day. I'm hopping on a server tonight, so I was hoping ... but no skins to be found. ? 

Anyway, it's good to see the modding community for JK games is still alive and well! ? 

(Just wanted to say hi)

Lancelot, Circa, NumberWan and 3 others like this
On 5/23/2020 at 3:19 PM, AmosMagee said:

Oh my goodness. I cannot believe there's still a community. It's been forever since my ICoP & JKFiles days. 

I happened upon this little slice of nostalgia when I was trying to find my personal skin from wayyyy back in the day. I'm hopping on a server tonight, so I was hoping ... but no skins to be found. ? 

Anyway, it's good to see the modding community for JK games is still alive and well! ? 

(Just wanted to say hi)

I remember you from JK3Files, I believe! Welcome!

• 1 month later...
On 5/23/2020 at 10:19 PM, AmosMagee said:

(Just wanted to say hi)

There've been several periods of rise and decline. I would say, that currently the JK community is mostly calm, but not without enthusiasm. ? Just like in the 2000s era there is the FILES section, and just like in those years people continue to communicate here via good old Forums instead of sticking to the Social Media. We also have a Wiki about JK series and the modding aspects of it. 

One of the most notable changes is a number of authors, I would say, who continue to bring joy with lots of new models from almost every Star Wars story, which exists today. And yes, the JK source files were 'released' several years ago, which sparked quite an interest of coders to the JA engine capabilities and beyond.

Lancelot likes this