So I was able to add bots to my locally hosted server but how do I increase their difficulty?

I'm trying to run a Lan server and I got it working but the bots are dumber than I'm  used to. I'm guessing they're Padawan level or whatever the weakest level is. Any sort of line I can add to the server.cfg to make them more difficult? 

I've been looking up how to add them via  console but everytime I try /rcon addbot kyle 5 it just says kyle isn't defined. Trying to add them to a TDM. I've had no luck on finding an answer through google. Anyone have answers? Not fun playing with these dumbed down bots.

edit: I have this line in my cfg file "seta bot_minplayers 0" 

I I change it to 16 or whatever the bots are just dumb and not strong. Any  extra cmd I can add to make them max level?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/8/2020 at 1:12 PM, mws500 said:

I've been looking up how to add them via  console but everytime I try /rcon addbot kyle 5 it just says kyle isn't defined. Trying to add them to a TDM. I've had no luck on finding an answer through google. Anyone have answers? Not fun playing with these dumbed down bots.

edit: I have this line in my cfg file "seta bot_minplayers 0" 

I I change it to 16 or whatever the bots are just dumb and not strong. Any  extra cmd I can add to make them max level?

Were you able to fix this? The bots in my game are also weak af