La Sombra del Imperio [Fan] Playermodel

Love to see this guy kinda funny/epic character with fan custom lore behind, "la sombra del imperio" alive as playermodel fir Jedi Knight JK2/JK3 if him dont exist already :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVH3pvTAYg0

FAN ART: La Sombra del Imperio by Enderman2025 on DeviantArt

Jonas Bedlam - La sombra del Imperio

spacer.png

I havent any skills on this but maybe you can do some magic, the outfit seems a lot like kotor 2 companion already made. Cheers !

EDIT: Cannot move this post to Modding/Model Request, can some admin move it for me ?

ooeJack likes this

Thank You!

55 minutes ago, dark soul said:

You can probably kitbash and recolor an existing mando. 

Thank you for the tips, sure if no one can help me with it i will try to learn a little, it will be fun and no necessaryli to much difficult.

What dark soul said, watch a tutorial- allow yourself some time to soak in the information, ask around and with enough determination you'll make your own model ?

Thank you so much for the tutorial, im already hands at work but i have an odd problem here, Im trying to do some Frankenstein mod with body mesh of an Mercenary Kyle (JK2) and a the head of an clone delta trooper.

I went across the problem that JK2 bones arent compatible with _humanoid.gla (JK3) , already do some trickin blender to export the entire model into a *.blend file to work.

Well, Im in the point with a .blend project file, with the model (I think correctly weighted and correct Hierarchy) + the skeleton jk3 from luke model. But this is were it comes my trouble, when im doing the export I have no error, but my model size its about 417Kb and have no skeleton on it, when i load in ModViewer it has no animations, and also when i pack into .pk3 it doesnt works on game ("missing bones or animations error") , also, when Im trying to import the exported model.glm it comes ok with materials and shaders but the skeleton_root ive been working on my *.blend file its gone...

I think im stuck here and I need your help to learn more from this.

Im providing a rar with the *.blend file and rest of the model folder textures https://www.gamefront.com/files/blend-files-sombra-model-tutorial-for-jk3/download

Any help is welcome this its my frist try on this.

EDIT: Have loaded my custom model into jk3 only replacing the head onto the jk2 kyle katarn model blend.file , but when in the game its act odd handling down the saber and the weapons like if him cannon dols them correctly, I think it has some to do with the _humanoid gla (from jk2) ive used to export from blender to glm model. Can you help me?

Pk3 file to be fixed https://www.gamefront.com/files/sombra-jk3-have-to-be-fixed-animations-handling-weapons/download

• 3 weeks later...