Diogo's WIP (CLONE WARS Fan)

Greetings everybody!!!

I am a big  Star Wars Clone Wars fan. I am very enthusiastic about everything regarding to this era of StarWars.

i am greatly thankful to @Jeff, who has taught me and helped me in everything I have learnt up to this point about modelling, porting, etc.

Int his WIP I intent to share my CloneWars Projects !

Feel free to leave a constructive comment 

May the Force be with you!!

msg-4275-0-09463500-1533484769_thumb.jpg

JAWSFreelao, krkarr and Jeff like this

Here is an album of photos of my model

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1yTLg8NDCQ6PsRW0EJUXSrDwMzWiKNnXc

Sorry I had some problems uploading images directly to this site but you can access the album and check the model for yourself

There is still a lot of work to be done, like weighting and painting , but I wanted to share my progress and know what you guys think.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/16/2020 at 12:40 PM, Lolok said:

I don't mean to sound rude or impatient but how far are you from completing this?

No you are not

I have been disconnected from this platform for some time.  I am gonna try to release it as soon as i can i am adding some parts from the very original model so it looks badass, if I finish it  that  you guys will be the first to know

Lolok likes this
On 10/1/2020 at 1:30 AM, diogocs195 said:

No you are not

I have been disconnected from this platform for some time.  I am gonna try to release it as soon as i can i am adding some parts from the very original model so it looks badass, if I finish it  that  you guys will be the first to know

sounds good mate, keep up the good work because I'm really looking forward to this

lpriefer01 and Jeff like this
  • 3 months later...