Looking to disable force pull.Any help here would be Hot.

Hello all,

I've been trying to find a way to disable or limit force pull to be used by bots in solo mp. Whenever I play, the bots tend to just push and pull me around and take my weapons every two seconds and i'm really starting to get annoyed by it. Even with bots whose force powers have been lowered to zero all the way around, they still force pull at least and I hate it. Does any one know how to disable force pull for bots, or a mod in which it could be eliminated or limited for bots?

Thanks

32 minutes ago, BlindDaThief said:

Hello all,

I've been trying to find a way to disable or limit force pull to be used by bots in solo mp. Whenever I play, the bots tend to just push and pull me around and take my weapons every two seconds and i'm really starting to get annoyed by it. Even with bots whose force powers have been lowered to zero all the way around, they still force pull at least and I hate it. Does any one know how to disable force pull for bots, or a mod in which it could be eliminated or limited for bots?

Thanks

There are 2 options to fix this.

-The easy way is to turn of force powers in the menu. But you may prefer them on.

-The second way is to make a bot saber and restrict force powers. If this makes no sense let me know and I'll whip up a saber file for you.

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

There are 2 options to fix this.

-The easy way is to turn of force powers in the menu. But you may prefer them on.

-The second way is to make a bot saber and restrict force powers. If this makes no sense let me know and I'll whip up a saber file for you.

Hey thanks for your help Jeff!

Unfortunately I'm a beginner mapper and skinner and can't quite do much else haha. I'm just learning modelling but that's were my skills end. I would like my bots to still use some force powers if they are jedi or sith. But I'm also making my troopers/bounty hunters etc. only use blasters and they still force pull no matter what. I'm not quite sure what a "bot saber" means but if they (the bots) have no preference to use sabers, would your bot saber idea still work?

JAWSFreelao likes this
3 hours ago, BlindDaThief said:

Hey thanks for your help Jeff!

Unfortunately I'm a beginner mapper and skinner and can't quite do much else haha. I'm just learning modelling but that's were my skills end. I would like my bots to still use some force powers if they are jedi or sith. But I'm also making my troopers/bounty hunters etc. only use blasters and they still force pull no matter what. I'm not quite sure what a "bot saber" means but if they (the bots) have no preference to use sabers, would your bot saber idea still work?

Here's what to do 

-Create a new saber file 

with this

bot
{
    name        "Bot"
    saberType    SABER_SINGLE
    saberModel    "models/weapons2/saber_1/saber_1.glm"
    soundOn        "sound/weapons/saber/saberon.wav"
    soundLoop    "sound/weapons/saber/saberhum4.wav"
    soundOff    "sound/weapons/saber/saberoff.wav"
    saberLength    40