Marana Doesn't Exist! - Not anymore!! A Thread (Hopefully) Of Stuff!

I l-like your stutter. 

I think the shape of your helmet is quite interesting, though the shading seems to be quite messed up, have you tried using shade smooth in blender? I'd love more pics of it to see it in better detail.

unknown.png

I haven't touched it ever-since but yeah it does look off, unfortunately I'm pretty new to...all of this so things might look pretty off here and there. I'll look into making the "shading" look less messed up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Having second thoughts about this, I'm thinking of restarting all together but I'm curious if I could get any special insight from someone else on this. The hair looks alot better in ModView and I like what I did with everything else, I'm just second-guessing myself about the nose cheek area and all. Looks pretty rough(?) for JK and I dunno. I DID want to come close to Force Arena's level of detail and all, and I didn't want him to look like a super model (wanted him to make him look average) but I think I screwed up badly on the mouth, neck and outer cheek area.

unknown.png

• 3 weeks later...

unknown.png

I keep forgetting about this thread, anyways I made this a long while ago for another RP character who is a Imperial Moff. It was based off of concept art from Star Wars Uprising but I've taken my own spin on it and I love it. Only thing is I suck too badly at rigging it or whatever to make the chest-plate and shoulder-plates feel natural which means I'll probably never end up actually using this in any kind of roleplay because I'm not satisfied with the way the chestplate in-game moves and looks. Nonetheless it was fun making a ton of small incremental changes that overtime got me something I'm pretty darn proud of. Thaaannk you Rep Junkie for the base or else this would have been alot more tiring for me

unknown.png

Also to ruin my small moment of pride and shine negativity on it, this was how the chestplate looked like in ModView (without the code cylinders and rank-block). It was way worse the first time around...

• Guest changed the title to Marana Doesn't Exist! - Not anymore!! A Thread (Hopefully) Of Stuff!