Movie Duels Stances

16 hours ago, JohnPraduitorul said:

https://easyupload.io/h9cqju

not sure it works 100%

Dude it works! Thanks a bunch! A couple of things arent the same like Darth Vaders quicker walk instead of running but that isnt to important

Last question i swear, i read somewhere that if a mod for example changes walking and nothing else if you put that mod above the stance mod they will work together?

I found a stance mod that changes how they walk with sabers, they walk like normal humans instead of the default stuttering step with two lightsabers so dont know if it will corrupt or crash my game if i try it

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 12:46 PM, Pr0 n00b said:

Dude it works! Thanks a bunch! A couple of things arent the same like Darth Vaders quicker walk instead of running but that isnt to important

Last question i swear, i read somewhere that if a mod for example changes walking and nothing else if you put that mod above the stance mod they will work together?

I found a stance mod that changes how they walk with sabers, they walk like normal humans instead of the default stuttering step with two lightsabers so dont know if it will corrupt or crash my game if i try it

u have discord or give me ur mail?