PCGN feature on why Jedi Knight II is more fun than lots of modern games

Honestly i not like much challenges and trumphs of moderns games. they really boring and disappoint me. my best loved gameplay is something when you unlocks powers doing quests and getting rewards, and quests can be tricky. not only fight! do dungons, thinks! solve puzzle! all these things are disappererd. JKA instead offer that. a skilled modder can turn JKA in some kind of action rpg with quest reward system, both on SP and MP, so for the flexibility and easy way of modding and for the great possibiliets that offers, for me JKA honestly is more op that the most modern games.

i not played destiny, but i played skyrim. too much dispersive. open world is fine, but honestly a game with thousands of hours of pointless and repetitive game is not much useful and istructive. saint row 2 was nice, one of the best open world setting i seen, cause for "activities" with surreal and hilarous situations. : D

saint row 3 , 4 and gat out of all... again the progression, levelling system. the unlockable skills by simple levelling up, the rendundance gameplay, challenge and trumphy and a plot stories that honestly is worse compared to saint row 2...

i also like the old arcade system way as lok games. when you kill a boss, you obtain a skill that allow you to explore new territories and go forward to tales. also that is a nice and interessing approach, that i found much better of modern games. 

so yeah, honestly, i like more old games that recents.

Odeyseis likes this