Lord Krit's Star Wars Machinimas

Hello! I am Lord Krit, director of STAR WARS: REVITALIZED and other projects.

spacer.png

The Revitalized series or for SW: RE short is a JKA remake of THE LAST JEDI and THE RISE OF SKYWALKER, that aims to correct the problems the original films had. My films adds in new elements and narrative to the sequel trilogy latter films, while building up on what The Force Awakens promised. Some may find this as glorified fanfic, but I see this as sort of my solution with SW fans' problems with TLJ and TROS. Currently TLJ:RE is in production with a release date of Summer/Fall 2020.

"It's time for the jedi..to end"

RELEASED: JUNE 7TH, 2021

wz39brf.png

THE LAST JEDI CAST

DAVID PODDANY as LUKE SKYWALKER/SUPREME LEADER SNOKE

MILSTA as REY

MILLSR2001 as KYLO REN

FUNNY HATTER as FINN

SONAM BURKE as POE DAMERON

K0TANA as LANDO CALRISSIAN

KNICK-KNACK as GENERAL ARMITAGE HUX

FUSSBUDGETJR as CAPTAIN PHASMA/MIRA MOTHMA

Yakukasai as ADMIRAL KALLOS

QUEEK as CAPTAIN JERYNN

I do want to say that I am still looking for resources and additional maps people could provide! 

2 hours ago, Lord Krit said:

Hello! I am Lord Krit, director of STAR WARS: REVITALIZED

spacer.png

The Revitalized series or for SW: RE short is a JKA remake of THE LAST JEDI and THE RISE OF SKYWALKER, that aims to correct the problems the original films had. My films adds in new elements and narrative to the sequel trilogy latter films, while building up on what The Force Awakens promised. Some may find this as glorified fanfic, but I see this as sort of my solution with SW fans' problems with TLJ and TROS. Currently TLJ:RE is in production with a release date of May.

"It's time for the jedi..to end"

THE LAST JEDI CAST

DAVID PODDANY as LUKE SKYWALKER/SUPREME LEADER SNOKE

MILSTA as REY

MILLSR2001 as KYLO REN

FUNNY HATTER as FINN

SONAM BURKE as POE DAMERON

K0TANA as LANDO CALRISSIAN

KNICK-KNACK as GENERAL ARMITAGE HUX

FUSSBUDGETJR as CAPTAIN PHASMA/MIRA MOTHMA

Yakukasai as ADMIRAL KALLOS

QUEEK as CAPTAIN JERYNN

SCREENSHOTS

56267b91ce31258ac15caae448c50dce.png

0958e454a3de9bacc11ab9be874bc055.png

cb684544e0cabbf8571547ea629a03a0.png

I do want to say that I am still looking for resources and additional maps people could provide! 

Ah! I saw your trailer on Youtube a while back and I must say you are brave for taking on this task. TLJ...was an absolute travesty. I hope that you can at least bring about what could have been obtained, while using Jedi Academy in all it's glory to do it.

Smoo, DarthValeria and Jeff like this
On 2/5/2020 at 8:20 PM, TheWhitePhoenix said:

Ah! I saw your trailer on Youtube a while back and I must say you are brave for taking on this task. TLJ...was an absolute travesty. I hope that you can at least bring about what could have been obtained, while using Jedi Academy in all it's glory to do it.

A work-in-progress scene from TLJ: RE. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC7OWmt3KEk

Smoo and Odeyseis like this

6 hours ago, TheWhitePhoenix said:

Okay...so Luke says that line "I will never train another generation of Jedi. It's time for the Jedi to end.", so I take it you will be essentially having him realize that saying that was stupid cause at the end, he's confronting Kylo IN THE FLESH.

Questions to be revealed soon *Yoda laugh*

Jeff likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, TheWhitePhoenix said:

GP managed to finish that map? ?

Doesn't seem likely to me. The egg dome and the wall seem to have normal maps, which Jedi Academy only vaguely supports, unless the textures have Rend2 shaders.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking for friends and colleagues to help with the TLJ Revitalized Project. The filming part is a bit tiresome for me due to my schedule and I would like some help in the filming department. Script is written, voice acting is done. Any type of 3D visual is appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The full movie releases tomorrow. 

I hope everyone enjoys the hard work, it really did take a year with college and everything.

EDIT: So Lucasfilm/Youtube actually blocked the movie, they thought it was the actual Star Wars: The Last Jedi. I have sent a dispute saying this is fair-use and hopefully it's unblocked in the next few days.

DarthValeria and Raisinbrand like this